APC Colombia invites officials working at government and allied organizations at the national and regional levels to qualify their technical skills and benefit from the technical cooperation offered by partner governments, through trainning courses.
The main purpose of the trainning courses is to share experiences and knowledge of successful development models in other countries to implement them in Colombia. This trainning course is offered by the Government of Israel and will be held at the A. Ofri International Training Center from November 18 to December 7, 2018.
High-level educational staff regional or national, primary and secondary schools principals , lecturers at teacher training institutions, counselors or supervisors in relevant fields.
A full command of English is required.
· To provide new tools and knowledge on the implementation and development of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the educational system.
· To promote and create a learning environment that leads the students to experiment Innovation and Entrepreneurship methods and practices.
· To share experiences of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in education.
· To create tools for communication, collaboration and team work.
· To provide educational tools for quality innovative educational pedagogies.
· To support the integration and the implementation of 21st century education skills.
· To present innovative teaching methods for specific subject-matters (science, language, etc.), as well as interdisciplinary subject areas, enabling participants to choose the methods and tools suitable to the particular needs of their environments.
· To empower the educational staff and promote their Innovation and Entrepreneurship programs.
· To provide a base for future training activities in the Education for Innovation and Entrepreneurship training according to the needs of the different countries and institutions
1. Carefully read all the attached files.
2. Send the filled form and attach the required documents via email to email@example.com.
3. If you applied to this trainning course, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Expenses: Medical insurance, hotel, transportation and food will be covered by the offering Government.
Airfares and additional expenses must be covered by the participant institution .
For the regional representation offices of National Institutions: before applying for any Seminar, please contact the focal point in charge of cooperation and international relations issues to receive information about the application requirements and procedure.
It is the applicant's responsibility to carefully read the published information and submit documents that fulfill all the requirements. Incomplete, illegible or late applications will be discard (The applicantions will be accepted until noon (12:00) of the deadline.