APC Colombia invites officials working at government and allied organizations at the national and regional levels to qualify their technical skills and benefit from the technical cooperation offered by partner governments, through trainning courses.
The main purpose of the trainning courses is to share experiences and knowledge of successful development models in other countries to implement them in Colombia. This trainning course is offered by the Government of Israel and will be held at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem from October 7 to the 26, 2018.
• M.Sc. degree or higher in biology, biotechnology, environmental sciences, food technology, or agriculture from a recognized university. A detailed record of studies and copies of degrees must be included with application forms.
• Documentation of academic studies conducted in English OR a TOEFL score of at least 89 on the internetbased scale OR an internationally recognized equivalent. The language of instruction is English, therefore, participants whose native tongue is not English, must furnish proof of proficiency in this language.
• Professional experience in the field is recommended (at least 3 years).
• Basic knowledge in microbiology and human physiology and/or nutrition.
• An official certificate of good health signed and stamped by a doctor.
• Two letters of recommendation are required from the candidate's place of work or university.
The program's objectives are:
• To provide participants with management skills for confronting hazards and threats in the food industry.
• To critically evaluate the nutritional quality of food, and gain awareness of potential health hazards during the cultivation, processing, packaging, handling, transportation, and storage of food.
• To discuss emerging trends for improving the safety and sanitation of food sources from the participants’ countries.
• To adopt protective actions to minimize contamination of food in the participants' region.
1. Carefully read all the attached files.
2. Send the filled form and attach the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you applied to this trainning course, please send the following information to email@example.com:
Expenses: Medical insurance, hotel, transportation and food will be covered by the offering Government.
Airfares and additional expenses must be covered by the participant institution .
For the regional representation offices of National Institutions: before applying for any Seminar, please contact the focal point in charge of cooperation and international relations issues to receive information about the application requirements and procedure.
It is the applicant's responsibility to carefully read the published information and submit documents that fulfill all the requirements. Incomplete, illegible or late applications will be discard (The applicantions will be accepted until noon (12:00) of the deadline.