APC Colombia invites officials working at public institutions or allied organizations at the national and regional levels to qualify their technical skills and benefit from the technical cooperation offered by partner governments, through trainning courses.
The main purpose of the trainning courses is to share experiences and knowledge of successful development models in other countries to implement them in Colombia. This trainning course is offered by the Government of Israel and will be held at The Weitz Center for Sustainable Development from November 4 to November 23, 2018.
The training targets highly motivated Decision makers, policy makers and professionals from fields associated with urban water resource management; those working in water utilities; water engineers; planners; relevant government ministries; local authorities, NGO’s and CBO’s, business organizations, and academic institutions.
The course aims to
· Provide participants with knowledge on Israel's water management planning principles, water
management systems, and available technologies.
· Inspire and energize participants to be agents for positive change in their countries
· Expose participants to new approaches and opportunities in the field of water resource management
· Present Israel as a case study from which to draw valuable lessons about water resource management.
· Enrich participants with professional skills with which to develop their careers and best benefit their
communities and countries
· Connect participants with an international network of professionals in their field.
1. Carefully read all the attached files.
2. Send the filled form and attach the required documents via email to email@example.com.
3. If you applied to this trainning course, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Expenses: Medical insurance, hotel, transportation and food will be covered by the offering Government.
Airfares and additional expenses must be covered by the participant institution .
For the regional representation offices of National Institutions: before applying for any Seminar, please contact the focal point in charge of cooperation and international relations issues to receive information about the application requirements and procedure.
It is the applicant's responsibility to carefully read the published information and submit documents that fulfill all the requirements. Incomplete, illegible or late applications will be discard (The applicantions will be accepted until noon (12:00) of the deadline.